August 7, 2008

Update


Pregnancy is such a long process, but somehow time starts snowballing towards the end.  I am now 37 weeks pregnant and considered full term!  Baby Key could come any day!  I wanted to set up this blog to keep family and friends updated on my progress and ultimately on our new lives, but I haven't been good at getting it started.  I am still seeing a full schedule of patients everyday, but it is starting to get exhausting so when I get home at night, the computer is not top of my priority list.  Our doctor's appointment went well yesterday, everything looks good and the baby has come down quite a bit since last week.   We are both very excited and will keep everyone updated!

5 comments:

Cory said...

I'm so glad you are starting this. You'd better keep it updated with info and pics as Baby Key is born and keeps growing! It will help me not seem so far away. You're almost there! Good luck!

Meredith said...

Yea! First post! I love your picture...you look beautiful! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I also hope to keep in touch with you on this. So glad you've both had fun during your pregnancy phase. Looking forward to meeting my new niece or nephew! Love to you both (all)

Nana said...

What a great idea!! This grandma is not up to date on blogs....but I'll give it my first try... Counting the days until my first grandbaby gets here. Danielle you look fantastic.Love you both sooooo much..

Anonymous said...

Great idea, and I will check often. Thanks for helping us "out of towners" keep up. We're thinking of you all the time.