September 13, 2008

2 week check-up... well ALMOST 2 weeks


Yesterday we went in for Marshall's "two week" check-up, and everything looks great.  He has passed his birth weight, now weighing in at 8 lbs. 8.5 ounces (which is over one pound since we left the hospital).  I think that when we were in the hospital, his length was done incorrectly... he was probably closer to 21", and now he is longer than that.
Aaron started back to work on Thursday.  Marshall and I are missing him very much when he is gone, but he got to come home to take us to Marshall's doctor's appointment (Aaron was a very helpful Dad at the appointment and really impressed the nurses).
Grammie and Grandpa came at the beginning of the week and we had a good time with both of them.  Tom took Aaron to play golf, which was a fun break for Daddy!  Grandma and Poppy were here during our entire hospital stay and for our first night home, which was very helpful.  They are soon to come back!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What a precious face!!! Soooo cute!!! Glad he's growing well :-)

Cory said...

He is so beautiful. I can't wait to see him! Keep these posts coming. I love the updates.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the picture, I said Oh my gosh that is a spitting image of Aaron!! We can't wait to meet him!