



Today we went for Marshall's two month check-up and he weighs 12 pounds, 14 ounces and is 24.5 inches long. These measurements are in the 75-90th percentile and 95th percentile respectively... we have a big boy on our hands! Besides growing like a weed, this month he has been busy learning lots of things... he is holding his head up really well, even when on his tummy. He has also started really trying to communicate with lots of different facial expressions and sounds. Everyday is different and he is keeping Mommy and Daddy on our feet- literally, he doesn't like when we sit! Hope you all enjoy the new pictures.



3 comments:
Grammie says......Way to go Marshall!!!!!!!! I've already printed your pictures and ready to show all my lady golf friends. Lots of love.....
Whoa! In the first picture his eyes look just like yours in a baby picture I remember. So cute. I can't wait to see him again in just a few weeks! I can't wait. Thanks for the updates.
I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment