February 24, 2009

Houston Visit

This past weekend, we went to Houston to see some of our friends from PA school and their babies. We had a great time seeing everyone; we celebrated Parker's birthday, hung out, talked, went to the park, and played some wii. Marshall was showing off his new sitting and rolling skills. He also made the nose-wrinkling face frequently, especially for the camera. On the way home, we also stopped by my parents' house in Hempstead. They were also impressed by Marshall's new talents and emerging personality.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the pic of all the babies! Wish Lee 3 could've been there.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! I really love the one with all of them-mine didn't turn out so good! Can't wait to see Marshall again-and you guys of course :)

Deanna Daigle said...

I am now commenting since we all got yelled at over the weekend. HAHA
We had a great time with you guys. All the kiddos are so cute. Andrew looks like a giant compared to the others. HAHA