April 15, 2009

Go Sutures!



My work has a softball team and we were going to support the team yesterday when we were in an accident. Someone t-boned Aaron's rental car. We are all fine, but no softball game for us... we missed the Sutures beat the Psychlones. Marshall was dressed in his longhorn baseball gear for the game so I wanted to take a picture of him to share... so cute!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad yall are all OK. Scary!

Vanessa and John said...

Wow!! When I read the title I thought Marshall had hurt himself. I am so glad you are ok! See you tomorrow

Deanna Daigle said...

Wow, thank god for carseats and seatbelts!!! Glad ya'll are ok!!! For a minute there I thought Marshall was joining the suture club!!!

Meredith said...

Glad y'all are okay! I also thought maybe Marshall got his first stitches. Glad that wasn't the case :-)

Cory said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so glad you're all okay! Take care. Love you all.

The Escajeda's said...

Praise God you were all okay!! I am sure you were so scared. I can't imagine!