
I had such a great mother's day. We woke up and while I was feeding Marshall, Aaron was making coconut pancakes for breakfast. I got a card from Aaron and a card from Marshall. I also got a beautiful necklace from David Yurman from both of my boys.
We went to church where we participated in the child dedication. As parents, we commit before God and the church to bring their children up in a home that honors God and the teachings of Christ. The church also prays for us as a family. It was really special to have that on Mother's day.
After church the three of us went on a picnic, and later we went to our neighborhood pool. Marshall even took a two hour nap in the afternoon! What an awesome day!



1 comment:
Marshall you are so handsome and such a blessing to your Mom especially on her day. Hopefully Grandpa will have your swing up soon....he's working on it.
Post a Comment