June 9, 2009

Marshall starts crawling


Mom and Dad better get busy baby-proofing...

7 comments:

Escajeda's said...

Your stressing me out. We're not ready for the crawling yet. Luckily Gavin hates the prone position. Congrats on the milestone! Miss u guys.

Cory said...

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! I knew it would happen soon. Thanks for posting the video.

Nicole said...

Look at him go! He didn't even do a funky army crawl, he just got right up and did it! I love how you have the remote there to entice him! :)

Meredith said...

Way to go, Marshall!!

Nana said...

That's my little angel!! Marshall in your own time I knew it would happen. Congrats!!!!!!

Yvonne said...

I thought you were going to make a different announcement. Great photos and glad to see the Big Man didn't overwork those delicious thighs.
Yvonne

Vanessa and John said...

Yeah Marshall!! He looks so cute.