
I AM! Danielle has been taking such good care of me since the knee surgery and I can't thank her enough for making sure that I don't do ANYTHING that might further injure my knee. She has even mowed the grass several times since the surgery and just left the weed-eating to me. What a WOMAN! I never do these posts but I just couldn't pass up the chance to snap a photo of her without her knowing I was looking.
For all those Mom's out there, we may not always say it, but we appreciate you all the time.



4 comments:
Way to go D!! Just remember it's a great workout!
Us women (and Moms) do what we gotta do to take care of our family!
Ha, i love this post. Looking good- Go Danielle!!
I have a bad hangnail, how long after my wife's c-section before she should get behind the mower? jk, way to go Danielle. Hope your knee is healing well Aaron.
Post a Comment