Chicken Fried by Zac Brown band is one of Marshall's favorite songs. When he hears it, he stops what he is doing, finds the source and starts dancing. It's way too early for him to know lyrics, but he likes the tune!
Aaron and I have been married for 9 years and are living just outside Round Rock, Texas. He is the territory manager for Kent Automotive and I am working as a physician assistant in family practice. We have a sweet three year old son, Marshall and a one year old daughter, Harper. We are so lucky to have two beautiful, healthy children that make us smile everyday.
3 comments:
That's too cute! I love that song too!
great movements going on...taken from Mommy...and Daddy of course...
I love this...Do I see a little bit of "The Nicole" dance in there? I thought I saw his arms flapping like a chicken a bit. :)
Post a Comment