August 30, 2009

The Big ONE!!

My favorite picture of the big day.

Now we will rewind...











Happy first birthday Marshall! You are such a big boy... you are standing by yourself, walking with assistance and still crawling with warp speed... no obstacle is too great. You always eat your fruits and veggies but really challenge me when it comes to protein! You have 4 teeth now (two on the bottom and 2 left ones on the top). You are very concerned lately when I leave a room, but you always seem to find me. You like to point at everything, you wave "Hello" and "Bye-bye". You know Oscar and Shiner by name, and you make a sound for all dogs that sounds like "oof, oof". This year has been full of big changes for us, everyday we are more amazed by the things that you have learned to do. You are such a sweet, happy little person and we enjoy everyday that we get to watch you grow.
(Marshall's actual birthday is August 31st, but we had his party on the 29th)

5 comments:

Cory said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! I wish I could have been there but by the post and the reports from the folks, it was a super fun birthday party. Know I'm thinking of you all. Love you.

Nana said...

Happy Birthday Marshall!!!!! We all had a wonderful time at your party. It's hard to believe that it's been a year already since you've brought such joy to everyone. Love forever..

Daniel :) said...

Happy birthday Marshall!!!

Martinez Energy Group said...

Happy Birthday Marshall! Great party pics! Which MOPS? I hope at CC! :)

Meredith said...

Great pics! Looks like Marshall had a great birthday!