September 28, 2009

Not pox-y!




Thank goodness I was right... let me back up. Marshall had this weird skin issue that had been going on all last week, so I took him to the doctor. The NP and the doctor thought some of the papules looked "a little pox-y". I felt like a horrible mom and PA initially but I really didn't think it was chicken pox. So we missed Marshall's friend Haley's birthday party in Houston because we had to monitor over the weekend. Went in for a recheck today and we OFFICIALLY don't have chicken pox, thank you.
Unfortunately when we are in the store, I am sure people are thinking Poor kid, does that mom not know what bug repellant is?!?!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Marshall, sorry you didn't get to go to Haley's birthday party...No poxy.....thankgoodness... Mom and Dad just buy a bunch of bug spray since Marshall likes the outside so well. Love the pictures. Marshall you are such a "big boy".