March 25, 2010

Visiting the Grimms











Marshall and I went to visit my friend Meredith, her hubbie Lee 2, and son Lee 3 (and of course their dog, shelby and cat, Gus who are also featured in the pics). My biggest mistake was flying with a toddler alone on flights with plane changes... don't do it. Especially while potty training. Bad idea. Once we made it to Birmingham, we had a great time playing with the Grimms in their home and visiting the science museum and even had dinner in an Alabama Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good-- can you believe it?!?! Marshall had fun showing little Lee what to do with his "choo, choo's", how to splash and swim in the bath tub (he also showed Lee where Mere's razor was, if anyone of you noticed it on the soap dish in the bathtub pic), and tried to convince him to walk. We had lots of fun hanging out, thanks for having us Grimm family!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanks for visiting us! If I can get my act together, I'll get my pics up too :)