we had to say good bye to shiner, our sweet, laid-back beagle-basset hound; the above picture was taken on the day that we said our good byes. he was 12 (human/77 dog- per the chart at the vet) years old. he has been so good with marshall: from just laying next to him, to allowing marshall to crawl or climb all over him. he will be missed, our home is not the same without him.




3 comments:
I know Shiner is in Doggie Heaven chasing squirrels (his favorite past time when he was home with NaNa). I'll miss him too even though its been 7 yrs since he slept beside my bed all night.
I don't know if it is the hormones or what, but the tears keep coming. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a dog is like losing a member of the family. We are thinking of you guys!! Love ya!
Oh my Danielle...like Vanessa it made me cry just thinking about it. I know it's a hard loss for all of you guys, especially Aaron. I hope Oscar's adjusting well too.
Post a Comment