LG pedestals for $250 each= $500.00 + shipping and tax... OR $39.00 and a few hours of building and painting + $5 each for baskets BOB duallie carseat adapter $89.00 + tax OR $2.00 and 2 hours of shaping, cutting and painting metal pipe
Watching your husband test the safety of his creation... priceless
Thanks for all of your hard work and creativity, Aaron. You are the best!
Aaron and I have been married for 9 years and are living just outside Round Rock, Texas. He is the territory manager for Kent Automotive and I am working as a physician assistant in family practice. We have a sweet three year old son, Marshall and a one year old daughter, Harper. We are so lucky to have two beautiful, healthy children that make us smile everyday.
6 comments:
Aaron you are so creative!!!!Great job. Love the clip.....
I am so impressed!! I spent $100 on my adapter when he could have made two at once!! What it must be like to have a handy husband :)
Go Aaron! You're the man!
Way to go, Aaron! I was cracking up at the violent bouncing of the stroller...hope you don't walk/run that crazy! :)
BTW- love the ornament on the doorknob in the utility!
Haha...great job!! I REALLY hope you never have to test the safety of the stroller bar--but glad to know it can withstand some crazy bumps!! :)
Post a Comment