October 12, 2008

Marshall is 6 weeks old!


We had a great time watching the Texas vs OU game... Hook 'em Horns!!  Actually, Marshall slept through most of it! Meg is such a great big cousin- she always is paying attention to Marshall and wants to hold him whenever she can,  he loves it!
We are not always all smiles... how pitiful!

Marshall is getting so big; we notice changes everyday and it is amazing to watch.  He has started really looking at his toys on his play mat and studying them.  He is also cooing and trying to communicate- it is so cute and he gets so excited.  We are STARTING to get more of a routine down now, but still working on it.  He has now been taking a morning AND an afternoon nap which was a big change.  He still prefers to nap in his bouncer or car seat, but he has not been needing to nap on Mommy as much which is the biggest recent change (as much as I loved it, I knew it wasn't a good habit).  We are very excited to see how much he weighs at his next check-up in a little over two weeks when he is two months!  

3 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

YAY! I'll get workin' on your new layout :-) I think the Longhorn picture will be perfect!

Take care~

Meredith said...

What a cute little longhorn!

Meredith said...

Love the new layout! I saw Tiffany was working on it so I checked back to see. Very cute!