October 2, 2008

One month pictures



Marshall is starting to chunk up a bit and the leg rolls are appearing!  We are also very excited that he has started smiling at his mommy and daddy;  it means so much more when he smiles when he is wide awake!  He is also holding his head up very well.  More updates will come.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

He is sooooo cute! Wish I could be there to watch him grow :-(

Nana said...

Grammie and Grandpa can't wait to hold Marshall. I'm putting all his pictures on my slideshow. He's adorable. Love and Kisses XXXXX...looks like he's ready to give Daddy and punch.

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Hi Danielle~

Meredith originally had me do your blog layout...I'd love to do a new one for you with a picture of Marshall in the header! If you'd like a new one, just comment on my blog!

Take care~
Tiffany

Meredith said...

Thanks for the Baby Bargains tip! I found a blog on the book that was really helpful too.