Marshall, this last month has been soooo exciting, your daddy and I have had so much fun watching all of your changes. You started crawling, which you did very cautiously at first, but now you are speeding ALL OVER THE PLACE. You are always on the move, I can't even get a good 10 month picture of you because you want to GO! You even started climbing into the cabinet where we keep your toys and you have been pulling up on EVERYTHING that you can. I will always remember the first time I went to get you after a nap, and you were STANDING UP in your crib! You looked so proud. You also said your first word "MaMa", that made me so happy! You continue to babble to yourself all of the time, but are usually quiet around people you don't know (although you smile at EVERYONE, and are very curious about the ones that DON'T notice you). Recently you have started screeching and singing at the top of your lungs, even in restaurants! This month you have also started eating lots of solid food: noodles, peas, carrots, corn, green beans, pears, blueberries, strawberries and puffs. You have been very vocal about your hunger and impatient while I prepare it. We love you so much and are so proud of our big boy.
July 1, 2009
Marshall is 10 months old!
Marshall, this last month has been soooo exciting, your daddy and I have had so much fun watching all of your changes. You started crawling, which you did very cautiously at first, but now you are speeding ALL OVER THE PLACE. You are always on the move, I can't even get a good 10 month picture of you because you want to GO! You even started climbing into the cabinet where we keep your toys and you have been pulling up on EVERYTHING that you can. I will always remember the first time I went to get you after a nap, and you were STANDING UP in your crib! You looked so proud. You also said your first word "MaMa", that made me so happy! You continue to babble to yourself all of the time, but are usually quiet around people you don't know (although you smile at EVERYONE, and are very curious about the ones that DON'T notice you). Recently you have started screeching and singing at the top of your lungs, even in restaurants! This month you have also started eating lots of solid food: noodles, peas, carrots, corn, green beans, pears, blueberries, strawberries and puffs. You have been very vocal about your hunger and impatient while I prepare it. We love you so much and are so proud of our big boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love every movement. He's going now.....bet he catches Shiner and Oscar soon.
Oh my gosh. He's gotten so fast! I love this video. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment