Marshall just woke up* from his first night in his big boy bed!! He **"helped" Aaron put the bed together on Saturday and was very excited about it. When I asked him last night where he wanted to sleep, he pointed to his new bed. The first night went better than I would have expected because he was completely worn out from the busy day and very short nap. I am hoping that the rest of the first week goes just as well (but am aware of the fact that it may not...wish us luck!). The pics are obviously in reverse order





*woke up= I had to wake him up because by 7:20 (for those who don't know, Marshall is a notoriously early riser), I was concerned for his life, so I went to check on him and his face was covered with blankets, so I had to move them to see if he was breathing and THAT woke him up
**Marshall "helping"= picking up parts that Aaron didn't need, saying repetitively "whatcha doin, Daddy?" "(l)emme see, Daddy!" "(l)emme help, Daddy!" "(l)emme do it, Daddy!" Hence the third picture above.
2 comments:
So cute! Maybe he'll start sleeping later in his new bed! :) Hopefully Lee will transition just as well!
Adorable!!! and what a helper for Aaron...He's all settled in for a good nights sleep...cute, cute
Post a Comment