October 25, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!!!

I know you all will be surprised to hear that we decided to find out what our little one will be, but we thought we would like to hear what we were expecting in a creative way. We had our anatomy ultrasound on Friday and had the tech put the answer inside an envelope. On Sunday, Aaron and I went out to eat and gave the envelope to our waiter, who had the surprise written on our dessert. For those who suspect trickery (ahem, Scott) we got the envelope back and inside was an ultrasound shot of our babies "girl stuff" with an arrow, so we know for sure. I decided to post a cuter ultrasound picture of Baby GIRL Key's profile.


4 comments:

Nana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Now we can start planning for all the "girlie" stuff.

Miller Family said...

I LOVE the creative way you guys found out!! So neat!

Deanna Daigle said...

I'm shocked you found out!!! At first i thought it was going to be a tease before i clicked on it!!! HAHA YEAH!! Now we get a round of girls!!!

Meredith said...

So excited!!! Here come the girls!!